Albertina icome Bratislava, s.r.o. started in 1996 but our tradition dates back to 1991. We are a major subscription agent to academic and research institutions, hospitals, public libraries, government agencies, companies, etc. in the Slovak and Czech Republics.
- e-journals, e-books and databases with professional and scholarly information,
- discovery, e-resource and research management solutions, as well as
- extensive customer support including consulting, training, hotline, etc.
Collectively, our team of 4 people has 54 years of experience in intermediary services for publishers:
- Sales and marketing services:
- Local market knowledge
- Many years' customer relationships
- On-site visits, targeted promotions to customer base, speakers at professional events, exhibition presence
- Negotiations in local languages (Slovak)
- Subscription management and administration for institutions and consortia:
We strongly promote our partner's products and services:
- online catalogue featuring descriptions of our partners' products
- we provide information about new products and product updates
- free trials and "database of the month" promos
- variety of events organized by AiP (presentations, workshops, training, INFORUM conference etc.)
Albertina icome Bratislava, s.r.o. is a business partner of 20 universities in the Slovak Republic, including the oldest and most famous Comenius University, and supplies electronic information resources also to the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovak National Library, Centre of the Scientific and Technical Information of the Slovak Republic, University Library in Bratislava, Slovak Medical Library, National Bank of Slovakia, teaching hospitals, public libraries and many other organisations.
Also, we supply a dozen of consortium licences for electronic information resources to academic and other R&D institutions within a governmental grant programme.
Our partners are major professional and scholarly publishers and aggregators including Ovid, ProQuest, Knovel, GALE, Alexander Street Press, IET, LexiComp, MarketLine, and many others.
Ing. Vladimír Karen
Partner, Director Strategic Development
Vladimír, who is one of the owners of AiP, has overall responsibility of the company and specifically it's strategic development. He often delivers papers at professional events. He is a chairman of the organizing committee of the INFORUM conference on professional information resources.
Mgr. Ladislav Svršek
Customer and Technical Support Manager
Ladislav is in charge of technical and administrative support of consortia projects as well as institutional licences and organizing trainings both for librarians and end-users. He focuses on selling of library and knowledge solutions, such as web-scale discovery, research workflow services, electronic resources management and assessment. He also spoke at conferences and other professional events with professional lectures and presentations.
Ing. Miriam Suchoňová
Sales and Account Manager
Mirka is an account manager both to individual institutions and consortia and responsible for sales of electronic information resources in the Slovak Republic.
Mgr. Lucia Poledníková
Marketing and Sales Support
Lucia focuses on inside sales for the Slovak Republic. She is also responsible for online marketing both in the Czech and Slovak Republics including email marketing, product catalogue, news and updates, copywriting for websites and portals of AiB and AiP.
ContactAlbertina icome Bratislava, s.r.o.
813 39 Bratislava
Tel.: +421 2 529 324 50
Fax: +421 2 529 324 52
VAT ID SK2020322986
Trams and trolleybuses:
- The closest station Spitalska: lines 206 and 208
- Station Americke nam.: lines 3, 4, 9, 207, 212
- Station Cintorinska: lines 202, 205, 208
Albertina icome Bratislava, s.r.o., Cukrova 14, 813 39 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
tel.: +421 2 529 324 50, fax: +421 2 529 324 52
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.aib.sk