Best Practices for Writing and Co-authoring Research Articles in SciFlow
|Kedy:||23. 6. 2022, 14:00 – 15:00|
|Vložné:||zdarma, nutná registrace|
Navazující / Other SciFlow Master Classes:
- 30. 6. SciFlow & University Presses: Publishing a Diamond Open Access Journal in English or any local language
- 7. 7. Open Standards for Writing and Citing – how SciFlow works together with reference managers and publishing tools
- [záznam] Creating and Formatting Monographs and Theses. How to save research time like a pro with SciFlow
Writing collaboratively on the same version of an article, sharing references, and tracking changes are essential features of SciFlow to allow co-authors to write a research paper together.
This master class will provide practical suggestions and tips on creating a publication in SciFlow. It is intended for all academics who create publications alone or in a team.
What can you expect?
- A first impression of SciFlow
- Choosing an appropriate template (all global publishers or your own)
- Structuring the document
- Inserting images, tables, and formulas
- Citing & managing references in SciFlow
- Inviting co-authors and collaboration (including change tracking)
- Collaborative writing, commenting, and sharing references
- Support from the SciFlow team
Webinář proběhne v angličtině.
Přednášející / Speakers:
Dr. Tristan Petit (Young Investigator Group Nanoscale Solid-Liquid Interfaces at Helmholtz Berlin)
Dr. Carsten Borchert (co-founder of SciFlow and former Ph.D. student at the University of Magdeburg)
Albertina icome Bratislava, s.r.o., Cukrová 14, 813 39 Bratislava 1
tel.: 02-529 324 50